HDP Store ‘n Pull Storage Drawer & Bed Systems
- Medium Duty
- Secure Drawers with Key Locks
- Weather Resistant
- D-Ring Tie Downs
- Constructed of HDPE (high-density polyethylene)
- Made in the USA
Full Size Truck
- HDP Truck Storage Drawer Box – 47″W x 10″H x Varying Length
- Full Width Bed System Slide – 57″W x Varying Length
- HDP Mid-Size Truck Storage Drawer Box – 42″W x 10″H x 57″L
- Full Width Bed System Slide – 48″W x 64″L
Measure your vehicle to ensure a proper fit.
* – Height dimension includes a 1” riser
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is included in this package? This package includes the HDP Truck Box and the Full Width Slide System and a no drill mounting bracket.
- How does this system mount to the bed of the truck? A no drill bracket secures the box and bed system using the rear truck bed tie downs. It is not necessary to drill into the bed of the truck with this method.
- Can I purchase the HDP Truck Box separately? Yes, the HDP Truck box can be purchased here.
- How far do the drawers open? 43.5 inches
- Is this box water proof? No, it is not waterproof, but is is water and weather resistant. The top and side panels are all one piece so it will take a lot of work to get any water into the drawers.
- How much of a lip is there on the bottom of the box? There is a 1” lip on the bottom.
- How much weight will each drawer hold? 250 lbs.
TRUCK STORAGE DRAWER OPTIONS
(Optional) Black Carpet Top with Metal Trim
(Optional) Non-Skid, Black Rubber Top with Metal Trim
The HDPE material used in construction is resistant to moisture and the top and side panels of this unit are all one piece, therefore making it difficult for water to get in.
The HDP truck bed storage drawer units are equipped with stainless steel drawer locks to help protect guns, gear, tools and other valuables.
(Optional) Push Button Combination Lock
Securing the Unit
This HDP truck bed organizer includes 4 D-Ring Tie Downs located on the top of the unit. It is recommended that the Storage Drawer Unit be secured to the truck bed.
No tools are needed for installing storage units in vehicles. For the most part, they are light enough for 2 people to slide in and out of the vehicle as needed. It is recommended that all storage drawer units used in a truck bed be secured to the bed. D-rings are provided for easy fastening.
Our Truck Bed Storage Solutions are constructed with superior quality in mind. Read more about our construction materials and methods.