HDP Store ‘n Pull Storage Drawer & Bed Systems
Standard Storage Drawer Features:
- Secure Drawers with Key Locks
- Weather Resistant
- D-Ring Tie Downs
- 250 Lb.Weight Capacity, Per Drawer (evenly distributed)
- Constructed of HDPE (high-density polyethylene)
- Made in the USA
Standard Bed System Features:
- 800 Lb.Weight Capacity (evenly distributed)
- Powder-coated Steel Frame & Tracks
- Slide Extends out 75% of the Way
- Slide is Covered in All-weather Rugged Carpet
Full Size Truck
- HDP Truck Storage Drawer Box – 47″W x 10″H x Varying Length
- Full Width Bed System Slide – 57″W x Varying Length
- Truck Box & Slide
- Truck Box + Slide
- HDP Mid-Size Truck Storage Drawer Box – 42″W x 10″H x Varying Length
- Full Width Bed System Slide – 48″W x Varying Length
- Mid-size Box + Slide
- Mid-size Box + Slide
Measure your vehicle to ensure a proper fit.
* – Height dimension includes a 1” riser
HDP Store n’ Pull Frequently Asked Questions
- What is included in this package? This package includes the HDP Truck Box and the Full Width Slide System and a no drill mounting bracket.
- How does this system mount to the bed of the truck? A no drill bracket secures the box and bed system using the factory installed, rear truck bed tie downs. It is not necessary to drill into the bed of the truck with this method.
- Can I purchase the HDP Truck Box separately? Yes, the HDP Truck box can be purchased here.
- How far do the drawers open? 43.5 inches
- Is this box water proof? No, it is not waterproof, but is is water and weather resistant. The top and side panels are all one piece so it will take a lot of work to get any water into the drawers.
- How much of a lip is there on the bottom of the box? There is a 1” lip on the bottom.
- How much weight will each drawer hold? 250 lbs.
- How much weight will the slide hold? 800 lbs (evenly distributed)
- How far does the slide extend? The slide 75% of the way out.
TRUCK STORAGE DRAWER OPTIONS
(Optional) Black Carpet Top with Metal Trim
(Optional) Non-Skid, Black Rubber Top with Metal Trim
The HDPE material used in construction is resistant to moisture and the top and side panels of this unit are all one piece, therefore making it difficult for water to get in.
The HDP truck bed storage drawer units are equipped with stainless steel drawer locks to help protect guns, gear, tools and other valuables.
(Optional) Push Button Combination Lock
No tools are needed for installing storage units in vehicles. For the most part, they are light enough for 2 people to slide in and out of the vehicle as needed.
It is recommended that all storage drawer systems used in a truck bed be secured to the bed.
Securing the Unit
A no drill bracket secures the box and bed system using the rear truck bed tie downs. It is not necessary to drill into the bed of the truck with this method.
Our Truck Bed Storage Solutions are constructed with superior quality in mind. Read more about our construction materials and methods.
VIEW ALL ACCESSORIES DOWNLOAD HDP PRODUCT HANDOUT